21Shares Managing Director Laurent Kssis has left the crypto exchange-traded product (ETP) issuer after two years on the job.
- Since becoming a member of the agency in July 2019 (when it was nonetheless known as Amun), Kssis helped to launch quite a lot of crypto ETPs throughout a number of European inventory exchanges.
- The merchandise present publicity to BTC, ETH, BCH, ADA, XLM, DOT and S, permitting traders to experience the market with out holding the underlying crypto asset.
- According to an individual with information of the scenario who wished to stay nameless, when Kssis joined the corporate, belongings beneath administration (AUM) have been at $30 million. The agency’s AUM surpassed $100 million final 12 months, and have since skyrocketed to greater than $1.85 billion.
- The supply mentioned the whopping progress could be attributed to the vary of merchandise provided and bitcoin’s worth rally.
- Kssis has held quite a lot of roles throughout the exchange-traded fund (ETF) sector in his 18-year profession. He has labored at Standard & Poor’s, State Street and XBT Provider, a CoinShares subsidiary.
- A request for remark despatched to 21Shares wasn’t returned by press time. Kssis declined to remark.
Read extra: 21Shares Launching First Polkadot ETP on SIX Exchange