After his newest job training concerning blockchain at MIT, previous CFTC head Gary Gensler is supposedly the following SEC Chair.
This episode is funded by Nexo.io.
Today on the Brief:
- Visa goes down $5.3 B Plaid procurement after DOJ antitrust match
- ECB President Christine Lagarde talks about bitcoin and electronic euro
- Acting OCC principal Brian Brooks to tip down today
Our major conversation: Gary Gensler reported to be the new SEC Chair.
In this episode, NLW talks about:
- Gensler’s history at Goldman, CFTC and MIT
- Gensler’s MIT program
- Previous declarations on Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple
- The crypto neighborhoods response to Gensler at the SEC
See additionally: Gensler Said to Be Named SEC Chairman: Reuters
Image debt: Alex Wong/Getty Images News