Argo Blockchain’s bitcoin mining income elevated about 15% to £8.29 million ($11 million) in November from October as it elevated mining capability.
- The London-based firm mined 185 bitcoin “or bitcoin equivalent,” up from 167 in October.
- Its whole manufacturing for 2021 is 1,831, the company announced Tuesday.
- Mining revenue additionally rose about 15%, hitting £7.13 million ($9.63 million).
- Mining capability grew by 310 petahash per second to 1.605 exahash per second as of end-November.
- Argo Blockchain (LSE: ARB, NASDAQ: ARBK) is the one crypto miner listed on the London Stock Exchange. It began buying and selling on the Nasdaq Global Market in September.
- The London shares had been buying and selling about 5% greater at publication time.
Read extra: Argo Blockchain Achieves Record Revenue in Third Quarter