Bitcoin miner Rhodium Enterprises plans to supply 7.69 million shares at $12-$14 every in an preliminary public providing (IPO), in accordance to its U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing.
- After the IPO, the corporate could have about 56.8 million class A and 67.5 million class B shares excellent, implying a market cap of between $1.49 billion to $1.74 billion.
- The firm will use proceeds from the IPO to repay its excellent debt and accrued curiosity below its bridge mortgage, totaling roughly $31 million as of Sept. 30. Rhodium may also use the funds to construct new websites and for normal company functions, together with the acquisition of mining machines.
- The firm will commerce below the ticker RHDM on Nasdaq.
- As of Dec. 31, Rhodium had about 125 megawatts (MW) of mining energy capability at its Texas website, which is in a position to run greater than 33,600 miners with a complete mixed hash fee capability of roughly 2.7 exahash per second.
- On Oct. 29, Rhodium stated it plans to increase up to $100 million in an IPO and stated it expects to use its liquid-cooling expertise to mine bitcoin extra effectively.
CORRECTION (Jan. 13, 22:54 UTC): Corrects market capitalization to embrace class B shares.