Mining firm Bitfarms mentioned it mined 339 bitcoins in November, down from 343 in October, as community tough elevated.
- The Nasdaq and Toronto Stock Exchange-listed agency reported Wednesday having mined 3,089 BTC in the primary 11 months of the yr.
- Bitfarm mentioned it was capable of preserve manufacturing ranges because of the supply and set up of mining gear, driving a 16% improve in the hashrate to 2.1 exahash per second, attaining the goal it set for the month after reaching 1.8 EH/s in October.
- By reaching a hashrate of two EH/s in mid-November, Bitmain had doubled its mining energy in the final eight months.
- During November, the agency acquired 400 MicroBT M30S miners and three,588 Bitmain S19j Pro miners, with an additional 702 of the latter scheduled for supply in the primary half of December.
- “Even with an increase in network difficulty, our BTC production level held steady in November,” CEO Emiliano Grodzki mentioned in a press release.
Read extra: Crypto Miner Sell-Off ‘Too Much Too Fast,’ Says DA Davidson Analyst