Blockchain monitoring agency Metrika has closed a $14 million Series A funding spherical led by Neotribe Ventures, the corporate stated Tuesday.
- Other institutional buyers embrace Coinbase Ventures, Samsung NEXT, Nyca Partners and SCB 10X, with further funding from all earlier buyers.
- The newest spherical brings Metrika’s complete funding to $17.7 million, together with its earlier $3.7 million seed spherical. The funds might be leveraged to develop the corporate’s platform and broaden its buyer base throughout quite a few industries, in accordance with an announcement.
- Metrika’s instruments enable firms to trace blockchain metrics and operations through dashboards, reviews and real-time alerts with a purpose to monitor community well being and handle operational threat.
- The agency’s prospects embrace embrace Algorand, Solana, Dapper Labs (creators of NBA Top Shot), Hedera Hashgraph and Blockdaemon.
- Metrika was began in 2019 by founders, buyers and mentors within the MIT neighborhood.