Noted investor Cathie Wood’s Ark Investment Management and investment-product agency 21Shares are a part of a brand new utility to the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to listing a bitcoin futures exchange-traded fund (ETF).
- The Wednesday filing was submitted by Alpha Architect ETF Trust, with 21Shares listed because the fund’s sub-adviser.
- Ark Investment will present advertising help, however not make funding selections or present funding recommendation, the submitting stated.
- If the appliance is profitable, the ARK 21Shares Bitcoin Futures Strategy ETF will listing on the Cboe BZX Exchange below the ticker image “ARKA.”
- Ark and 21Shares beforehand joined the race to get a bitcoin ETF permitted, submitting with the SEC to listing the ARK 21Shares Bitcoin ETF in June.
- Because the SEC hasn’t approve any spot bitcoin ETFs, consideration has turned to funds that spend money on the bitcoin futures market, a form of ETF that SEC Chairman Gary Gensler has steered would have a better probability of successful approval.
Read extra: What Is a Bitcoin Futures ETF?