The9 has signed a 32 megawatt (MW) mining capability take care of Compute North to deploy 10,000 miners in the U.S.
- The high-end S19j miners shall be on-line ranging from the second quarter of 2022, the Shanghai, China-based miner mentioned in a statement.
- The firm additionally plans so as to add 14,000 miners with different internet hosting companions in international locations together with Canada, beginning in December.
- With all 24,000 miners on-line, the corporate expects to have a hash fee of two,160 PH/s.
- The transfer is the newest in the “great migration” of China-based crypto mining firms shifting into different areas, notably North America.
- On Oct. 19, Singapore-based miner, Atlas Mining signed a 100-megawatt take care of Compute North to develop its U.S. mining operations.
Read extra: Go West, Bitcoin! Unpacking the Great Hashrate Migration