1. KMD featured on Cointelegraph. Our tireless effort to push cross-protocol interoperability is getting more and more recognition as we continue on our mission to bridge all blockchains together with AtomicDEX. Share this tweet to help spread the word about AtomicDEX. 🔥
2. Firo adopts our DEX tech. On Tuesday, Firo announced the launch of FiroDEX — a new branded DEX powered by AtomicDEX. All DEXs in our network share the same order books. This means as more DEXs join, the whole ecosystem benefits from additional liquidity.
3. We were on the Tokel Talk podcast discussing art and NFTs. Komodo CTO Kadan “ca333” Stadelmann shares his thoughts about NFTs and explains the technical differences between them and tokens. Also, our concept artist Ramonster42 joined the show and took us into his conceptual art journey.
4. KMD was awarded as a coin of the day by social activity by CryptoDep on Twitter. Check out the graphic they shared. Data came from Lunarcrush.com, where you can follow the various KMD graphs in real-time around the clock.
5. Bounties by the community for the community. Our community member and contributor lpdz011 has promised 50 KMD bounty for one lucky winner who supports Komodo tweets. Cheers Ipdz011! P.S. We’ll send him more KMD to sustain the effort.💰 Join Komodo Discord to catch these upcoming opportunities.