This livestream AMA is sponsored by OccamX & Milkomeda.
Milkomeda delivers layer-2 technologies to leading layer-1 ecosystems by offering the most popular smart contract language system in Solidity while enhancing inter-blockchain interoperability, user experience, and developer traction. For users, Milkomeda offers DeFi, bridges, games and NFT capabilities; for developers, it provides a “build once, deploy everywhere approach” and provides all the necessary tooling from the Ethereum Virtual Machine.
Key Features of Milkomeda:
● Implementing the core foundation for non-EVM ecosystems to experience the benefits of both rollups and Solidity.
● Hosting a broader selection of DApps by allowing developers to port over existing projects from Ethereum.
● Enabling the latest innovations in ZK tech to be implemented as layer-3 solutions on top of Milkomeda.
● All the tooling of Ethereum works out of the box.
● Tapping into the talent and resources of the largest community for smart contracts while building on chains such as Cardano, Algorand, Solana and Terra.
OccamX is built by the Occam.fi team, a DeFi ecosystem tailor-made for Cardano and backed by official Cardano entities, Emurgo and IOHK through cFund. Working closely with its partners and a team of Plutus Pioneer alumni developers, OccamX will allow users to earn, swap and provide liquidity to the vast number of Cardano native tokens emerging from the rapidly growing Cardano DeFi ecosystem.
The ways through which OCX can still be accrued have been designed to reward our early supporters and OCC stakers. These mechanisms include staking OCC,
staking Uniswap OCC/ETH liquidity tokens, providing liquidity in the new BNB Chain pool on PancakeSwap, delegating ADA to Occam.fi Cardano Stake Pool, or holding OCC-ADA natively on Cardano.
Telegram official community — https://t.me/occamfi_com
Telegram announcements — https://t.me/occamfi
Medium — https://medium.com/occam-finance
Twitter — https://twitter.com/occamDEX
Subscribe to Cointelegraph Markets Pro: https://pro.cointelegraph. com
Want to join the Cointelegraph team? Check out https://cointelegraph.com/careers .
#Cointelegraph #bitcoin #CryptoMarkets
Subscribe to Cointelegraph: https://goo.gl/JhmfdU
Cointelegraph covers everything bitcoin, bringing you the latest news, prices, breakthroughs, and analysis, with emphasis on expert opinion and commentary from the digital currency community.