FTX.US’s common each day volumes skyrocketed 512% in its third quarter versus the second quarter and hit a peak of $807 million throughout a 24-hour interval on Sept. 7, the crypto derivatives alternate stated Thursday.
- FTX.US recorded a mean each day quantity of $360 million for the quarter, the corporate stated in a press launch.
- The firm stated its platform consumer rely rose 52% within the quarter versus Q2.
- The alternate added that it held about 4.5% of the U.S. crypto spot market quantity on the finish of the third quarter, up from about 2% at starting the quarter.
- On the closing of its LedgerX acquisition, FTX.US stated the deal would permit the corporate to “provide licensed crypto futures and options to our retail and institutional customers, and has placed us in the unique position to reshape the U.S. derivatives market.”
- FTX.US additionally plans to be in “constant communication with regulatory agencies and are hoping to play a central role in defining crypto regulatory policy in the U.S.,” FTX.US President Brett Harrison stated within the assertion.