Gala Games, a blockchain-gaming platform, and crypto funding agency C2 Ventures have shaped a $100 million fund to make investments in play-to-earn video games, metaverse environments and different tasks constructed utilizing blockchain expertise.
- Gala Games stated the fund will make investments in sport builders and decentralized gaming tasks.
- C2 Ventures is a crypto funding agency based by the previous head of blockchain investments at Huobi Global, Ciara Sun.
- “Through our new fund with C2 Ventures, we aim to support a new class of developers who can build genuinely entertaining games powered by blockchain technology,” James Olden, chief technique officer at Gala Games, stated in a press release.
- Gala Games stated it appointed Huobi Global as a companion in an advisory position when it comes to tasks on advertising and marketing and Web 3.0 development. The crypto trade may even work with groups on future token listings.
- Global gaming income is anticipated to attain $200 billion in 2024, in accordance to e-sports analytics agency Newszoo, the businesses stated.
Read extra: Crypto Exchange Huobi Global to Move Spot Trading Services to Gibraltar