Two of the globe’s 10 most heavily populated nations have or are thinking about crypto bans: Here’s what it suggests.
This episode is funded by Nexo.io.
On today’s episode, NLW checks out 2 federal governments’ efforts to limit how their residents communicate with crypto. He breaks down:
- India’s background with crypto bans
- India’s background with demonetization and monetary control
- What we understand regarding a brand-new costs that would certainly outlaw crypto and supply a structure for an Indian federal government electronic money
- Recent activity by the Central Bank of Nigeria to obstruct financial institutions from connecting with crypto
- Why the CBN activity could be associated with the national politics of the #EndSars motion
See additionally: Bitcoin ‘Can’ t Be Stopped’: Nigerians Look to P2P Exchanges After Crypto Ban
Image credit rating: Jason Alden/Bloomberg using Getty Images