Quite a few India’s most distinguished crypto companies are set to meet with the federal government subsequent week to present their views on the trade.
- India’s Parliamentary Standing Committee on Finance has organized for a gathering on Nov. 15 to “hear the views of associations/industry experts on the subject “CryptoFinance: Opportunities and Challenges”.”
- This can be the primary official assembly between the federal government and stakeholders within the crypto trade, Business Insider reported on Thursday.
- Binance-owned crypto trade WazirX informed CoinDesk that it is going to be attending the assembly. Crypto unicorns CoinSwitch Kuber and CoinDCX are additionally among the many invitees, in accordance to reviews.
- At the beginning of this 12 months, the Indian authorities seemed set to introduce laws to outright ban crypto, plans which have since appeared to soften.
- CoinSwitch Kuber was reportedly in talks with the federal government over regulation of the trade.
Read extra: Crypto Adoption Numbers in India Could Be ‘Exaggerated,’ Says RBI Governor