JPMorgan mentioned that in accordance to a survey, majority of its shoppers count on bitcoin to commerce at $60,000 or extra by the tip of this 12 months.
- The Wall Street large mentioned in a word printed final week that 55% of the shoppers surveyed see bitcoin reaching the $60,000 barrier.
- According to the survey, 41% of the financial institution’s shoppers see bitcoin buying and selling at $60,000 at year-end, 9% see it crossing $80,000, and 5% see it buying and selling above $100,000.
- On the opposite hand, 20% assume it could commerce round $40,000, 23% count on the digital forex to be buying and selling at $20,000, whereas solely 2% of the financial institution’s shoppers have been of the view that the bitcoin would commerce at $10,000 or much less by the tip of 2022.
- Rival funding financial institution Goldman Sachs wrote in a report earlier this month that Bitcoin’s value may enhance to over $100,000 if the digital forex’s share of the ‘store of value’ market have been to rise to 50% over the following 5 years.
- Bitcoin was buying and selling about $42,781 as of publication time.
Read extra: After Bitcoin’s Weak Start to the Year, Analysts Now Predict Price Increase