This episode is sponsored by NYDIG.
Today’s episode covers a set of subjects, together with:
- Visa’s new crypto advisory unit
- An AWS official is leaving for Unstoppable Domains
- AWS downtime brings up questions of decentralized infrastructure
- Saule Omarova withdraws nomination for OCC chief
- Dan Tapiero’s 10T raises a contemporary $500 million
- Eric Schmidt joins ChainLink Labs as an advisor
- Ubisoft proclaims NFTs coming to video games
See additionally: LIVE BLOG: House Meets on Crypto Regulation
“The Breakdown” is written, produced by and options Nathaniel Whittemore aka NLW, with enhancing by Rob Mitchell, analysis by Scott Hill and extra manufacturing assist by Eleanor Pahl. Adam B. Levine is our govt producer and our theme music is “Countdown” by Neon Beach. The music you heard immediately behind our sponsor is “Dark Crazed Cap” by Isaac Joel. Image credit score: Thinkhubstudio/iStock/Getty Images Plus, modified by CoinDesk.