Digital financial institution Revolut is wanting to rent a tech lead to construct a crypto change, in accordance to a new job posting.
- The profitable candidate will probably be “leading a technical team to architect and build Revolut Crypto exchange,” in accordance to a job advert posted on LinkedIn on Thursday.
- Revolut is searching for expertise in constructing order-matching engines similar to these utilized by crypto exchanges.
- The U.Okay.-based fintech, which has a $33 billion valuation, has been providing crypto shopping for and promoting providers for a number of years. If lastly allowed customers to switch their cash elsewhere in May this 12 months.
- CoinDesk reported in September that Revolut was wanting to launch its personal token akin to Binance’s BNB, one thing that would appear to tally with launching its personal change.
- Revolut didn’t reply to CoinDesk’s request for remark.
- The neobank has greater than 16 million prospects worldwide and offers publicity to greater than 50 digital tokens.
Read extra: Revolut Launches Commission-Free Crypto Trading for US Investors