Code found in a beta model of Robinhood’s iPhone app reveals the favored no-fee buying and selling platform is contemplating including a function that permits customers to ship cryptocurrency to one another by way of digital present playing cards, in accordance with a Bloomberg report.
- The playing cards might be accompanied by messages as much as 180 characters lengthy, and the cash might be retracted anytime earlier than it’s accepted by the recipient, in accordance with Bloomberg.
- The code was present in a beta model of the app by developer Steve Moser that was shared with Bloomberg.
- In the previous, beta variations of Robinhood’s apps have revealed options comparable to assist for crypto wallets, Bloomberg wrote.
- Commissions from crypto buying and selling have grow to be an more and more important income for Robinhood in latest quarters.
- On Monday, crypto tracing agency Chainalysis introduced it can present information and compliance instruments to Robinhood’s on-line crypto buying and selling service, Robinhood Crypto.