Lambda265, the blockchain arm of South Korean crypto change operator Dunamu, closed a $60 million (KRW 71 billion) Series B, bringing its valuation to $300 million, based on a Wednesday press release.
- The agency will use the funds to put money into its blockchain-as-a-service (BaaS) merchandise, that are utilized by 3,300 company shoppers, based on the assertion. Its flagship platform, Luniverse, helps firms construct and handle blockchain techniques.
- Shinhan Venture Capital, Daelim, KB Investments, and SBI Investments, that are new buyers to the corporate, additionally use Lambda265′s BaaS merchandise, the press launch stated.
- Its proprietor Dunamu, in addition to Hanhwa Systems, Chong Kun Dang, Yanolja, VTI Partners, and DSC Investments additionally participated within the spherical.
- Dunamu operates Upbit, one in all South Korea’s largest crypto exchanges.
- Lambda265 raised $15 million in a Series A in February, based on its website.
Read extra: South Korea Delays Plans to Tax Crypto to 2023