Bank of America (BofA) highlighted 10 bullish charts for shares with digital asset publicity, based on a analysis be aware Friday.
- The shares are Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), American Express (AXP), Bunge (BG), Exelon (EXC), (*10*) (FB), JB Hunt (JBHT), JPMorgan (JPM), SVB Financial (SIVB), Tesla (TSLA) and Workday (WDAY).
- Advanced Micro inventory could have upside to $138 to $150, American Express upside $202 to $208, Exelon upside to $67-$72 and SVB Financial upside to $750 and $800, based on BofA technical analysis strategist Stephen Suttmeier.
- Bank of America earlier this week added 23 extra shares to its equities analysis protection “that may see market value expansion due to digital asset exposure,” based on a analysis be aware dated Oct. 18.
- The U.S. financial institution launched its digital asset analysis workforce on Oct. 4 with a report itemizing 20 firms, and stated that its “research aims to explore the implications across industries including finance, technology, supply chains, social media and gaming.”
- Its analysts reiterated within the newest report that with $2.5 trillion in market worth and greater than 200 million customers, the “digital asset universe is too large to ignore.”
Read extra: Bank of America Launches Research for ‘Too Large to Ignore’ Digital Assets