Non-fungible tokens art inspired by Kai-Fu Lee and Chen Qiufan’s new book AI 2041: Ten Visions For Our Future shall be launched by NFT platform TR Labs, mentioned a TR Labs assertion shared with CoinDesk.
- The collaboration is “one of the first cross-medium projects between authors and artists representing two promising emerging technologies: AI and blockchain,” the assertion mentioned.
- Founded by former Christie’s Deputy Chairwoman Xin Li-Cohen, TR Labs is an NFT platform for effective artwork. In August, it auctioned an authentic paintings by famend Chinese artist Cai Guo-Qiang for $2.5 million.
- AI 2041 is a set of 10 tales about how AI may change the world within the subsequent 20 years.
- Five artists had been tapped to interpret the tales: 3D artist Alex Ness, who has labored with Lil Nas X, Travis Scott, and Diplo; graphics designer Ash Thorp, whose work has been featured in Ender’s Game, Assassin’s Creed and Ghost within the Shell, in addition to machine and AI targeted artists Brendan Dawes, Joshua Davis, and Refik Anadol.
- More artists shall be introduced sooner or later, TR Labs mentioned.
- Formerly president of Google China, Lee is without doubt one of the most adopted figures in China’s tech business. His enterprise capital agency Sinovation Ventures has invested in a few of China’s most distinguished startups, together with AI large Megvii, crypto mining rig maker Bitmain, and drone maker XAG. His 2018 book AI Superpowers: China, Silicon Valley, and the New World Order was a New York Times greatest vendor.
- Chen, an award-winning Chinese science fiction author, mentioned that “technology will further blur the boundaries of different forms of creations,” opening up “a new realm of unlimited imagination and creativity.”