Justin Sun’s Tron Foundation has joined with APENFT, a non-fungible token (NFT) market, to launch a $100 million fund to help NFT tasks and digital artists.
- The Art Dream fund goals to gather “meaningful stories and catalyze financial and cultural inclusion in the metaverse,” stated APENFT, which operates on the Tron blockchain based by Sun.
- The metaverse is an atmosphere generated by the convergence of digital worlds, augmented actuality and web companies.
- Artists will obtain help and steerage from the Tron Foundation and APENFT, together with recommendation on copyright safety and different authorized features.
- The first theme for submissions is “Second Life.” The fund is asking for digital abilities to use by creating digital artworks exploring the Second Life in a digital parallel universe.
- The two companies have cooperated earlier than: In August, the Tron Foundation introduced it had partnered with APENFT and WINKLink to launch the $300 million Tron Arcade fund, which is able to spend money on so-called GameFi tasks over the following three years.
Read extra: Tron Foundation Launches $300M Fund to Invest in GameFi Projects