This episode is sponsored by NYDIG.
Today on “The Breakdown,” NLW appears on the historic weak spot within the bitcoin market within the month of September. He examines:
- The numbers that present how persistent this development has been
- Some anecdotal explanations for why it’s so
- Why September is the worst month for shares traditionally
- The function of summer season trip and mutual fund fiscal years in that historic weak spot
- The newest regulatory FUD round crypto and why stablecoins are the following massive goal
See additionally: Crypto Funds See Inflows, Despite Slower Overall Volumes
“The Breakdown” is written, produced by and options NLW, with modifying by Rob Mitchell and extra manufacturing assist by Eleanor Pahl. Adam B. Levine is our govt producer and our theme music is “Countdown” by Neon Beach. The music you heard at the moment behind our sponsor is “Only in Time” by Abloom. Image credit score: jokerpro/iStock/Getty Images, modified by CoinDesk.