World Wrestling Entertainment (NYSE:WWE) has signed an settlement with Blockchain Creative Labs, to launch a non-fungible token (NFT) market for licensed digital WWE tokens and collectibles, the corporate introduced Wednesday.
- Blockchain Creative Labs is a brand new NFT enterprise and artistic studio owned by FOX Entertainment and Bento Box Entertainment.
- Blockchain Creative will work intently with WWE to create NFTs capturing memorable moments in wrestling, together with WWE Superstars and occasions equivalent to WrestleMania and SummerSlam.
- In order to participate within the WWE NFT market, followers will want entry to the WWE digital pockets by Eluvio which is able to then enable them to buy collectibles utilizing conventional forex or cryptocurrency.
- In a current word, Citi stated WWE, online game writer Activision, FormulaOne Group, Discovery Inc, ViacomCBS are anticipated to profit from NFTs.
- “This new partnership allows us to deepen our relationship with FOX, as we continue to explore new and creative ways to engage our passionate fanbase,” stated Scott Zanghellini, WWE Senior Vice President, Revenue Strategy and Development.