Bitcoin Profit App – Privacy & Policy
- Prior to or at the time of collection of personal data, we will identify the objectives for which the data is being collected.
- Your personal information will be collected solely to meet the purposes stated by us and for other compatible purposes unless we are permitted by the concerned individual or as the law requires.
- We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to achieve these goals.
- We will collect personal data lawfully and by fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the person concerned.
- Personal information should be relevant to the objectives for which it is used and, if necessary for such purposes, should be complete, correct and up-to-date.
- We will protect data with appropriate security measures against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or alteration.
- We will make information about our procedures and practices relating to the management of personal data readily available to customers
- Log Files: Like most other internet sites we collect and use the data contained in log files. The data included in the log files are; your IP (Internet Protocol), ISP (internet service provider such as Shaw Cable or AO), the browser you use to visit our website (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you logged on to our website and the pages you visit on our website.
We are committed to our business following these principles, to ensure the protection and maintenance of personal information privacy.